4 Jun 2020
Webinar on Digital Marketing Overview and its effectiveness for Educational Institutions
The Department of CSE, ACSCE organized Webinar for the faculties across the country on”Digital Marketing – An Overview and Its Effectiveness for Educational Institutions”during the Covid -19 lockdown period on 04-06-2020. The detailed report of webinar as follows.
Resource Person : Mr.Mohammed Tariq Hussain
Sunplus Software Tech,
Webinar co-coordinator : Mr. S. Vinoth kumar, Assistant Professor, CSE ACSCE
Mrs. C. ChristlinShanuja, Assistant Professor, CSE ACSCE
Date : 04th June 2020
Time : 11.30 AM to 12:30 PM
Organized by : Department of CSE
The Total Number of Participants : 109
About the Program
The session is stared with the welcome note by Mrs. C. Christlin Shanuja,Assistant Professor ,CSE department. She introduced Principal Dr.M.S.Murali,our HOD,CSE department Dr. V.Mareeswari and welcomed all the participates for the webinar and then our HOD introduced about our session speaker Mr.Mohammed Tariq Hussain, VP-Academic solutions,Sunplus Software Tech, Bangalore the she handover the session to speaker.
Mr.Mohammed Tariq Hussain discussed about the following topics in the webinar.Overview of Digital Marketing
- Digital marketing is the strategy and processes that connect advertisers with their audiences across digital channels.
- The digital channels include display, search, mobile, social, and video. Referred to as “Inbound Marketing” digital allows you to interact with advertisements and communicate back to advertisers.
- The increased use of the internet and digital media has been a major influence in the field of education. The education sector is a revolutionized sector because the majority percentage of students is the users of the internet.
- This has a direct implication on the way that educational institutions and colleges need to utilize the web and cell phones to connect with more students.
- Digital marketing is the best strategy that can be embraced by the educational institutions to reach out to prospective students.
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Pay-per-click advertising (PPC)
- Web design.
- Content marketing.
- Social media marketing.
- Email marketing.
The session was very interactive finally he concluded the session with question and answer from the participate side then Mr. S. Vinoth Kumar, Assistant Professor, CSE department concluded the session with the vote of thanks. All the participants were encouraged with the E-certificates.