Electronics And Communication Engineering
The Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, ACS College of Engineering was started in 2009. The department has consistently intended to produce Electronics & Communication Engineering graduates of exceptional quality and caliber.
The fast changing technological scenario poses to the Institute a challenge of continuously updating its curriculum and faculty to be able to provide state-of-the-art education to the students. Changes, both major and subtle, have been made by the department of Electronics and communication engineering, to be better prepared for tomorrow.
To Empower the Students to inculcate the importance of Standard of Education, knowledge and Ethics. To prepare them to meet the challenges of Life with Full Confidence. Aim to develop their Personality to be useful to the society.
Impart quality education to create world class technocrats and entrepreneurs with new ideas and innovations to meet industry expectations through advanced research.
- To Develop and deliver Quality academic programmes in Emerging and innovative field of Engineering to empower the students to meet Industry Standards.
- To build student community with high ethical standards to undertake R&D in thrust areas of national and international needs.
- To create centre of Excellence by establishing the incubation centres to meet global research challenges.
Programme Educational Objectives
- To develop the ability among students to understand the concept of core electronics subjects that will facilitate understanding of new technology.
- To embed a strong foundation in the engineering fundamentals to solve, analyze and design real time engineering products.
- To give exposures to emerging edge technologies, adequate training and opportunities to work as team on multidisciplinary projects with effective communication skills and leadership qualities.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
The department of Electronics and Communication Engineering was established in the year 2009 with an intake of 60 for UG. The PG course is started in the year 2014 with an intake of 18.
The department offers excellent facilities and has well equipped State of the Art laboratory. The department is further strengthened by a team of well experienced and highly qualified faculty members who are committed to their profession. The highly motivated faculties encourage the students to give their best, strive to provide them all round knowledge in theory, practical work and guide them in all other academic activities like seminars, projects, training, etc.
The Department has signed MoUs with various organizations to provide live projects for UG and PG final year students in the field of DSP, VLSI, Embedded Systems, and Communication Systems etc. Regular Industrial visits, workshops, internships and mini-projects are organized for students.
The students of the department are placed in various reputed organizations such as MindTree, Capgemini,Cognizant, IBM, Cerner, VeriZon, VMware, Reddonatura, and other reputable industries.
ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING SARECE SAR
ECE – NotesNotes
The Infrastructure and Lab Facilities are upgraded as per VTU norms from time to ime and provide adequate opportunities for students and researchers to learn nd innovate. A variety of trainer kits are provided in all the laboratories to onduct experiments. Well-qualified and experienced instructors are appointed to trainthe students in the laboratory. Entire ECE Department is well connected through WI-FI.