Computer Science And Engineering
- Empower the stakeholders in the process of continuous improvement of the department
- Inculcate the importance of interdisciplinary research
- Progressively updating the practical implementations towards entrepreneurship
The vision of the Computer Science and engineering department is to provide excellence knowledge and enrich the problem solving skills of the students in the field of CSE with a focus to prepare the students for industry need, carry out research, recognized as innovative leader, responsible citizen and improve the environment
- Prepare the students with strong fundamental concepts, analytical capability, programming and problem solving skills.
- Create an ambience of education through faculty training, self learning, sound academic practices and research endeavors.
- Provide opportunities to promote organizational and leadership skills in students through various extra- curricular and co-curricular events
- To make the students as for as possible industry ready to enhance their employability in the industries.
- To improve department industry collaboration through internship programme and interaction with professional society through seminar/workshops.
- Imbibe social awareness and responsibility in students to serve the society and protect environment
Programme Educational Objectives
PEO1 : To provide the imperatives knowledge of science and engineering concepts fundamental for a computer professional and equip the proficiency of mathematical foundations and algorithmic principles for competent problem solving ability.
PE02 : To inculcate ability in creativity & design of computer support systems and impart knowledge and skills for analyze, design, test and implement various software applications
PE03 : To exhibit leadership capability, triggering social and economical commitment and inculcate community services and protect environment.
The Department of Computer Science and Engineering was established in the year 2009. The department is equipped with computer laboratories consisting of high end computing systems, digital and analog equipments, High end Server Class Systems including IBM Open Power Server. These systems are connected to LAN which is networked to Institute campus wide (WAN) with access of INTERNET (Access available for 24×7 from both Wired and WiFi connectivity) from each departmental computers. There are several common facilities such as Laser Printers, Color Scanners, LCD DLP Projectors, Wireless Devices, Network Switches, Peripheral accessories, Equipment based on digital hardware/firmware, besides licensed software are available as general resources for the usage of students and faculty members of the department. The department has got funding for research from international universities and AICTE. The department has highly qualified and experienced faculty members including young dynamic fanatical teachers. It has members who have won ‘Best Teacher’ awards, ‘Best Researcher’ awards and few of them are listed in Marquis Who’s Who in Science and Engineering.
- Department association has been formed with the logo “CODE” (computer organization for developing Engineers)
- Expert talk from MRO-Tech Bangalore.
- seminar on
cyber crime and malware from MCAFEE BANGALORE
1) skills and tips in programming domain from EKALAVAYA UNIVERSYS, BANGALORE
2) object thinking and programming from INFOSYS BANGALORE
3) Cyber crime and ethical hacking from DF &T, BANGALORE
COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINEERING SARCSE SAR
Department has very good infrastructure comprising of separate space for different laboratories. Some of the Labs are Computer Programming Lab, Data structure Lab, Database management lab, Analysis and Design of Algorithm Lab, , and application software’s which are included areORACLE 10G, Visual studio