23 Dec 2016
Smart India Hackathon 2017
Resource Person : Shri Prakash Javadekar, Hon’ble Minister of HRD,Gol, Dr. Abhay Jere Organizing Secretary Smart India Hackathon 2017
Date : 23rd December 2016
Time : 11:00 AM
Smart India Hackathon 2017′ is a pan India 36 hour nonstop digital programming competition. Shri Prakash Javadekar, Hon’ble Minister of HRD,Gol introduces about Smart India Hackathon 2017. Dr. Abhay Jere Organizing Secretary Smart India Hackathon 2017 explained Dos & Don’ts of Smart India Hackathon through live stream (facebook/inclusive innocations) at 11.00 am on 23/12/2016. In our college around 50 members from various department (CSE,ECE, Bio-Medical, Mechanical, Mathematics and Chemistry) attended this program. It is understood that the objective of this program is bringing digital The sustainable innovative solutions to solve real time challenges faced by the nation. participating teams will simultaneously compete fYom across 33 locations in India Further, we understood from the expert talk the requirements to be fulfilled such as
- The maximum 3 teams can participate from college.
- All team members should be from same college; no inter-college teams are allowed.
- The team members from different branches of the same college can form a team.
- The size of the team would comprise of 6 members with at least I female member
- All members in a team MUST be well versed with programming skills.
- The principal of the College must issue a letter on their letterhead stating the names of the team and team members.
- The team leader’s name should be clearly specified in the letter.
- The letter should bear the seal of the college along with signature of the principal.