17 Feb 2021
Skill Development Program on ICT tools for MBBS Students
Resource Person : Department of CSE Faculties
Date : 15-17 Feb 2021
No. of Participants : 200
ABOUT THE SDP :
The session was stared with the welcome note by Dr.Senthil Kumaran T, Professor CSE department, has addressed about the skill development program on ICT Tools and he introduced our HOD, CSE department Dr. V Mareeswari. Our HOD welcomed all the participants for the SDP and she addressed the benefits of learning ICT Tools. Later she handover the session to department faculties ,they discussed about the following topics in the SDP.
ICT Tools: This session gave tips to students on how to become efficient through learning the basics of ICT tools stand for Information Communication Technology tools. The ICT tools means to digital infrastructures like computers, laptops, printers, scanners, software programs, data projectors, and interactive teaching box.
The ICT devices are the latest tools, concepts and techniques used in student-to-teacher, student-to-student interaction for example: – clicker devices, mobile applications, flipped classroom) for information and communication technology.
- • To make them understanding and familiarize by utilizing tools such as MS OFFICE,GOOGLE SHEETS,GOOGLE POWER POINT,etc.
- • To spread awareness about the social impact of technological change in education.
- • Promoting and improving the digital culture in universities, colleges, and schools.
- • Provide the facility for easy student management.
- • Improved modes of communication
- • How to utilize the google products in their daily life.
- • Discussed about the importance of NPTEL & Swayam.
- • An overview of MS OFFICE and its benefits.
The session was very interactive finally the faculties concluded the session with question and answer from the participant side then Dr.Mareeswari V, HOD CSE department concluded the session with the vote of thanks.