24 Mar 2018
Skill Development Program – Application Awareness on CAD/CAE/CAM Tools
Date : 24th March 2018
Supported by : MATRICAL TECHNOLOGIES
About the Programme:
ACS College of Engineering (ACSCE), Bengaluru, an NBA accredited, NAAC A accredited, HLACT accredited, ISO certified institution, which was established in 2009 under Moogambiga Charitable Educational Trust which is approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) New Delhi and affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Belagavi. ACSCE offers 07 Undergraduate & 4 Postgraduate courses both in conventional and emerging areas, 04 of its Departments are recognized as Research Centers offering PhD/M.Sc (Engineering by Research) degrees in Science, Engineering. The College has been effectively practicing outcome based education.
- Create an awareness of the need and importance of CAD/CAM/CAE.
- Impart knowledge and develop skills in diverse training methods in imparting training to students.
- Plan curriculum that can imbibe the skills and competencies to achieve goals directed by values, have a positive attitude and have the ability to cope with the changing times.
- Develop students an professional mindset.
- Make them aware about Computer Aided Design, Computer Aided Manufacturing and Computer Aided Engineering.
- Guide them for techniques of using CAD tools.
- Guide them for “Techniques of handling tools”.