25 Jun 2018
Online Faculty Development Program on Application Awareness on Automation Studio Software Tool
The Department of Mechanical Engineering, ACS College of Engineering, Bangalore in its efforts to organize online Faculty Development Program to create awareness on Automation Studio Software Tools, for circuit design, simulation and validation of Hydraulic, Proportional Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Proportional Pneumatic, JIC/IEC Electrical, IEC/NEMA Electro technical, One-Line Diagram.
The Faculty Development Programs are targeted the faculties from the Department of Mechanical Engineering.
Resource Person : Mr. Chandrakant Ghatol, Application Engineer – Automation & CNC Technologies, INDIASOFT TECHNOLOGIES [P] LIMITED, PUNE
Date : 25th June 2018
Supported by : INDIASOFT Technologies [P] Limited
Venue : ACS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERINGGoal of the Program :
- Create an awareness of the need and importance of Automation Studio Software tools.
- Impart knowledge and develop skills in diverse training methods for circuit design for fluid power system.
- Plan curriculum that can imbibe the skills and competencies to achieve goals directed by values, have a positive attitude and have the ability to cope with the changing times.
- Developing the knowledge on Circuit Design for faculties
- Usage of Automation studio tools for the faculties.
- Guide them for “Techniques of handling tools”.