2 Jul 2021
3rd National Conference on Recent Trends in Computer Science and Engineering
CHIEF GUEST : 1.Tandava V Krishna Popuri, Director, Software Engineering, Firmware Group , Dell EMC India R&D
2.Monica Popuri, Engineering Manager – Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Date : 02nd July 2021
Organized by : Department of CSE
Knowledge Partner : ICT Academy
The Department of CSE, ACSCEorganized 3rd National Conference for students across the country on “Recent Trends in Computer Science and Engineering”on 02-07-2021.ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
The session was stared with the welcome note by Ms. Ganga B M, Assistant Professor CSE department she welcomed our Chief guest, Guest of Honor, Principal, Professors, Dean, HOD, of CSE department and all the participants for the National Conference then our Dean Dr.T.Senthil Kumaran introduced our Chief guest Mr.Tandava V Krishna Popuri, Professor Dr.C.S Pillai introduced our Guest of honor Mrs.Monica Popuri and Vote of Thanks was given by our HOD Dr.V. Mareeswari.The session speaker Mr.Tandava V Krishna Popuri, Director, Software Engineering, Firmware group, Dell EMC India R&D. and Mrs.Monica Popuri,Engineering Manager, Hewlett Packard Enterprise discussed about the topic Regarding the trends in computer science.
. This session gave tips to students on how to become efficient through learning the basics of communication, managing time, and the mind-set shift that is required for Presentation of Paper and also the knowledge of current trends going on in the society.
- • Preparing students for Paper Presentation.
- • To help students improve their communication.
- • To build confidence, develop self-esteem, and to bring positive changes in the attitude and behavior of the participants.
- • To impart career specific practical inputs along with sharing the experience.
- • To give inputs into learning corporate etiquette.
- • Learn to focus on and achieve personal goals.
- • Develop inner power and strength.
- • Make the first impression.
- • Greater confidence to interact with people from all walks of like.
- • Achieve results in communicating with others.
- • Structure your presentation to deliver you key messages and maximize your presentation skills.
- • Improve the effectiveness of your email communication.
- • Manage the stress at work place.
- • Enhance your active listening skills to anticipate and avoid common misunderstandings.
- • Deal with the conflicts arising at the work place.
- • Eliminate the roadblocks that undermine your ability to communicate effectively.
The session was very interactive and useful for all the Participants finally Ms. Ganga B M, Assistant professor CSE department concluded the session.