28 Dec 2020
Webinar on Aspects of Biomedical Engineering
Resource Person : Ms.Ramya Motganhalli Ravikumar Biomedical Engineer from ACS College of Engineering Currently, pursuing Medical Photonics at Friedrich Schiller University of Jena, Germany
Date : 28th December 2020
Time : 1:30 PM to 2:30 PM
About the Program :
- 1. To talk to you about ‘Biomedical’.
- 2. To give you a picture of what you can do during and after engineering.
- 3. I have been in your shoes, if you wish to do this I want to tell you it is possible ☺
- 4. Talk on necessary skill-sets and abilities!
- 5. Give you a wider picture.
- 6. Help you choose where you can go next.
- 7. Help you get some answers.
- 8. Hopefully, motivate you!
WEBINAR COVERAGE :
- What is biomedical engineering?
- Student life: india vs abroad!
- Student life: time management, skill set needed, other aspects.
- Are engineering subjects needed and relevant in the future?
- What after engineering?