16 Feb 2017
MOU between ACSCE & RRCP
The department of Biomedical Engineering has successfully signed an MOU with RajaRajeswari College of Physiotherapy (RRCP) on 16th February 2017.
The two institutions may co-operate in the following activities.
- 1. To expose the students of BME Department to the practical aspects of the course on Biomedical Engineering.
- 2. To provide internships to the students of Bio Medical Engineering ACSCE, to frame the syllabus for internship and certificate courses.
- 3. To facilitate interdisciplinary research and development in the field of Medical Electronics, Imaging Studies, Health Care & to jointly publish papers in the Index journals/International Conferences.
- 4. RRCP to provide guidance to the staff & students of Biomedical Engineering, ACSCE, providing practical exposure in the field of physiotherapy and to jointly organize Health awareness program, Medical Camp towards the well being of the society.
- 5. To collaborate in carrying out funded projects in the field of Ultrasound therapy, Wax therapy and Short wave diathermy.